This xmas eve (December 24, 2008) I turned 27 years old. I didn't go out partying, didn't have a bf, but yet I was happy. I had no stress. I went shopping for xmas presents and managed to avoid the malls.
Even though I'm almost 30 but I'm not depressed. In fact, I WELCOME 30. I feel great, am enjoying my life with no stress of arguing with a bf over little shit. I'm a strong, independant Black woman who's living life to the fullest. I now realize that I don't need the love of a man to vaidate me and I deserve to be respected more than I was in prior relationships.
I started dating a guy about 2/3 weeks ago. It's nothing serious....but I was blown away over the fact that he OPENS THE DOOR for me and that he DOESN'T ARGUE OVER PETTY SHIT and that he actually listens to me w/o interupting me by screaming and telling me what I was saying was stupid. Even though he's not technically "mine", I'm alright with that. I'm just simply enjoying his company and talking to him on the phone.
I'm a new Tam. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment